Justice Solutions Coordinator
Submitted by dahimaz on 22 June 2017
The vision of International Justice Mission (“IJM”) is to protect poor people from violent forces of injustice by working collaboratively with the government to secure their rescue and restoration.
International Justice Mission (IJM) is seeking a Justice Solutions Coordinator who will coordinate, organize and support the Justice Solutions Team. The Justice Solutions Coordinator works closely with the Director of Justice Solutions to coordinate the various activities for the team and provide administrative support for smooth functioning. The position is based in Mumbai and reports to the Director of Justice Solutions.
- Schedule meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, draft agendas and manage correspondence with internal and external stake holders.
- Assist the Director of Justice Solutions in writing, editing and submitting external and internal reports.
- Interface with the Justice Solutions teams and provide seamless support in terms of logistics, reports, project updates and other needs that may arise.
- Prepare and maintain databases, records, files and casework materials.
- Generate and submit reports, as requested by the Director of Justice Solutions
- Contribute to facilitate and identify networking opportunities with NGOs, government Review and proof data and documents, records and forms for accuracy, completeness and conformance to applicable policies.
- Provide seamless support and interface in the Justice Solutions team as per the Director of Justice Solution’s guidance.
- Assist the Director of Justice Solutions in administrative tasks and projects, as required.
- Participate in rescues, prosecutions and serve as a complainant or witness when needed
- Handle any other tasks assigned by the Director of Justice Solutions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master’s in Social Work or Business Management or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ working in team environments, with demonstrated experience resolving issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite Software, and Windows 2000/XP;
- Organized, meticulous attention to detail, disciplined with priorities and excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Hindi. Ability to speak and write Hindi and Marathi preferred.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once and resolve differing opinions.
- Sustained positive attitude, personable and mature judgment.
- Willing to travel as per the need.
- Genuinely reliable and consistently punctual.
- Works well under stress and delivers as per timelines with accuracy.
- Strong ethic of service and a passion for IJM’s goals/
- Effective organizer, planner and implementer.
- Ability to innovate and fine tune existing processes.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.