Project Manager, Business Solutions
Submitted by dahimaz on 13 July 2017
To protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
IJM is seeking a Project Manager for its National Business Solutions Team. The Team works with IJM infrastructure, tools and data that maximize work around the Nation. The Business Solutions Team seeks to provide a strong foundation for organizational agility, innovation, effectiveness, productivity and sustainability. The Project Manager is responsible for executing initiatives that allow for coordinated, efficient and effective support for IJM India, including policies/processes, technology systems, and delivery of support functions. The Project Manager will work closely with IJM India’s HR, IS and Finance departments to ensure operational excellence and efficiency. The position is based in Delhi and reports to the National Director of Business Solutions.
Project Management for India Wide Impact
- Provide leadership for initiatives with India-wide impact, including project plan and timeline development, stakeholder engagement, budget management and organisational change management
- Support Workday Pilot project roll out
- Provide leadership to strategic planning for Business Solutions
- Assist National Director of Business Solutions (NDBS) with communication
- Provide project and program management for special projects assigned by the NDBS, as needed
Champion Processes for Organisational Growth and Efficiency
- Identify roadblocks, bottlenecks, and risks in processes and systems and implement solutions that enable the division to run in a predictable and efficient manner
- Refine systems across teams and provide change management by ensuring clarity on process, roles, and responsibilities
- Develop national policies, procedures, and communication processes to ensure better coordination and collaboration on key issues
- Map department functions
- Assist in building organisational culture
- Support NDBS in legal compliance
- This position is based in Delhi and may require several weeks of travel annually.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in program management and operations
- Experience managing budgets
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong prioritisation skills and complete them with minimal oversight
- Extensive experience developing efficient workflows and processes with a demonstrated ability towards building simple, streamlined solutions
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- High level of proficiency Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail and disciplined with priorities
- Personable and effective as a team player with a sustained positive attitude
- Professional in demeanour, written and oral communications
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Proactive systems thinker
- Adept at creative problem solving
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.