Submitted by dahimaz on 04 December 2017
To protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
International Justice Mission (IJM) is seeking a Field Coordinator to be based out of IJM Delhi office. He/She is responsible for building the capacity of partner NGOs to conduct field analysis and identify specific cases of bonded labour. Qualified candidates must have good health and strong stamina.
- Build the capacity of partner NGOs’ field team to identify bonded labour cases; with focus on effective field analysis, documentation of legal violations, safety and security etc.
- Build the capacity of partner NGOs’ team lead in case management and team management
- Assist NGOs on an ongoing basis to develop and sustain the fieldworkers
- Monitor the quality of procedures used during field work by partner NGOs to ensure best practices are in place
- Monitor the performance of partner NGOs and mentor them to achieve results
- Research and guide the partner to focus on high prevalence geographies and industries
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors /Masters in Social Work or Criminology or any other discipline
- Experience in training
- Experience in working with law enforcement would be an added advantage
- Verbal communication & good listening skills
- Fluent in Hindi and English; knowledge of other regional languages preferred
- Passion for the underprivileged
- Professional: Professional in attitude, behaviour and appearance
- Bridge-Building: Respect for others; seeks to understand others’ points of view; resolves conflict effectively;
- Organised meticulous attention to detail and disciplined with priorities;
- Sustained positive attitude, personable and mature judgment;
- Willing to travel as per the need;
- Genuinely reliable and consistently punctual;
- Works well under stress and delivers as per timelines;
- Strong ethic of service and a passion for IJM’s goals;
- Effective organiser, planner and implementer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.