IJM India is a Section 8 Company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013
International Justice Mission, India
PO Box No 3523, Lajpat Nagar 3
New Delhi 110024*
Registration No.: U85100DL2011NPL216904
PAN No.: AADCI5317E
FCRA Bank Account No.: 50200004880501 (HDFC)
List of Donors:
- FC Receipts as of 31st December 2015
- FC Receipts – 1st January to 31st March 2016
- FC Receipts – 1st April to 30th June 2016
- FC Receipts – 1st July to 30th September 2016
- FC Receipts – 1st October to 31st December 2016
- FC Receipts – 1st January to 31st March 2017
- FC Receipts – 1st April to 30th June 2017
- FC Receipts – 1st July to 30th September 2017
- FC Receipts – 1st October to 31st December 2017
Official Information of IJM India:
- Order of Registration under Income Tax
- Order under sec 80G (v)(vii) of Income Tax
- Registered under Companies Act
- IJM India 2012
- IJM India 2013
- IJM India Auditors Report
- IJM India BS 2014
- IJM India P&L 2014
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Auditors Report FY 2014-2015
- Auditors Report FY 2015-2016
Desired Future Activities:
- Provide survivors of violent crimes with rehabilitation support; including recovery support, trauma therapy, necessary resources and support toward sustainable livelihoods as requested.
- Provide assistance to State Department of Social Welfare as requested.
- Provide assistance to government officials on identifying and releasing and/or rehabilitating victims of violent crimes as requested.
- Provide government training as requested.
- Provide capacity building to organizations to equip them to support survivors of violent crimes as requested.
- Provide assistance to the Bonded Labour Section of the Ministry of Labour and Employment as requested.
- Document best practices in rescue and rehabilitation of survivors of violent crimes.
*Physical address not shown for security reasons. Please send email to email@example.com for physical address information